But, really, how do you keep a bulletin board from looking like this?
It's not quite an inspiration board, more like a Memento Board. I can't tell you how many years it's been there but it's probably about 5 years. With older stuff added in. There are hardly any more spaces to add new things, but what can you remove?
Some items you may spy, with your little eye:
- Goober hat from Mayberry (Andy Griffith's hometown of Mount Airy, NC)
- drawings from my daughters' childhoods
- high school reunion nametag
- various quilt show pins
- Wonder Woman patch
- smiley face bracelet
- bracelet my daughter made (I don't remember which daughter)
- Odyssey of the Mind parent button
- Forty & Fabulous button (that's from a LONG time ago)
- handmade yo-yo pin from a friend
- wooden doll from Luxembourg
- various quilt show vendor nametags
- lei from Tybee Island quilt retreat
- souvenir pins from Smithsonian & Planet Hollywood San Antonio
- POW-MIA patch from D.C.
- scrapbook crop nametag
- Jack Skellington keychains (my bulletin board overflows onto the wall)
- FSU keychain (go Noles)
- cool Hot Wheels cars
- and more...
Who has a bulletin board, inspiration board, or memento board and what do you have on it?